leaving another set of footprints behind soon.

anyone pai ti kong now?or putting lotsa lotsa firecrackers outside?

paiseh ar..these two are the only thing i know.wa em si hokkien lang. heh.

but i suppose almost everyone of you are back in uni now,eh? i can see everyone feeling reluctant to go back after few days or a week back in hometown.hometown is still forever the best,everyone agrees? this explains why i'm still happy even though i've been rotting at home for 2 months already. it's boring,but i would call it relaxing. no pressure,no stress,no cursing at obnoxious people...whatever.i love home. :)

unfortunately,time flies.my 2 months plus of holidays has finally come to an end.melbourne is calling me back.the cruelty from the reality is here to welcome me.you just don't know how much trouble i'll get when i go back. sounds like i'm some sort of refugee,huh?

i can't deny it,my heart still breaks whenever i had to leave,after 4 years of going to and fro between this country and that country.don't complain that you can't study overseas,cuz you don't know how fortunate you are that you can go back home at anytime you want,while us..gotta always consider the flight ticket price and whatever currency we own to get it.

but anyway,it's a great pleasure to meet everyone i want.no matter what happens,you'll realize that old friends are still the best to hang out with.it's gonna be my final year in uni,so first things first i'm gonna state here that i'm sorry if i'm always the first one to say gtg or ttyl in conversation.not that i want to,but when i really get tied down with work,it's really inconvenient for me to work on my projects and chat at the same time.i really suck at multitasking. heh.

oh and if anyone wanna attend my graduation (which i'm sure no one can afford to.lol.),do tell me. i know it's too early lah,but don't care. i'll give anyone a humongous hug if anyone can.woohoo! wth.

i'm not sure when i'll be back here,cuz i'm sure that i won't be back for winter holidays nor on the dec.maybe next year's CNY? but one thing for sure,i'll be back one day!

5 days from now,it's time to pack up.if anyone is still in town.just give me a call,i'm available.haha.

7 comments:

eStheR said...

me me me ..not yet back uni...should back thr tml,nono,is later 7am geh,but then,i decided to skip my class,and go back on tuesday...^^ n i just finish burning my money too ^^ have a great one...aikss..dun think bout all those sad thing ler..think le jiu sad

volverine said...

yalo,.. don think about sad thing... i also attend your graduation la..lol...when is it?
hopefully by tat time i back in malaysia...lol

hee-rn chong said...

when's ur convo

Paupau said...

s.g,you sure you can or not?lol..i can only sponsor you tickets into my convocation and not flight tickets o.haha..

btw,guys,it's on dec 15. i don't think you guys are having holidays around that time bah.. =/

volverine said...

aiyo.. even u sponsor ticket also cannot liao.. tat time final exam lo....haiz... graduate earlier la like may a then good la.. cause i am planning too go aussie to if possible..lol

2 philosophical 4 my age said...

i can't also coz doin my internship. kaka. don't make it sound tt bad as if u're not coming bk liao. who kknws i might migrate to Aussie be ur neighbor leh? kaka

yeah high school frens mmg bez

Paupau said...

see...everyone time bo ngam also..haiz.pity me,no m'sia friends to visit me..=.=

i'm not sure whether i can stay there or not le..might be kicked back home,who knows?

Post a Comment