i posted before and i post now.wth am i talking?

Mr hung,is there any rules stating that a post should not be that short? no,right? And if that's not called posting,what should it be? =.="

Still..i can't believe that I'm managing 3 blogs now.omg..if it's a short post,sorry first lah har.i just can't think of anything to write anymore.

Sad lah you,go to philippines..I wanna travel to Indo one lei..one day if you're going to japan,don't forget to jio me.i wanna go ler.. and paiseh,i'm saving money for my other trips,no sponsorship for you.i can only sponsor my accomodation if you wanna come to melbourne again.haha.

****
nothing much happen too lately.start to pack up my stuffs and fly back to melbourne already.gawd...the hot weather. mother nature..sigh. *pray hard for the winter to arrive*

erm..what more?oh entering my 2nd year of animation on march.assignments going to haunt me again..so if you see me update less here..you know already lah,i'm pia-ing for my deadlines. =.=

that's all lah.tomorrow going for thai food in jitra.muahaha..chillies and sambal baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment