ⓡⓤⓙⓘⓐ ™

hi, everyone!!! FINALLY complete my projects.... >,<
my head at last can touch my pillow already~~ huhu~~

oopss..forget to state my recent profile~
currently studying in KBU, selangor 
taking degree in interior architecture
everyday routine =  rush projects, eat, sleep, rush projects again
erm..recently become a bit fat because of cny effect...
so now on-diet-ing...hehe...
oh ya, palnning to go redang again, last week just book..reef resort..choose because cheap..haha..
quality of course better than mozana (yin, hung, hc... u know what i mean.... =.='' )  

oh ya, here is my recent pic>>>

3 comments:

eStheR said...

u still wan to diet???then i ma very very nid loh???lolx....cant like dat geh mar...
mozana...ad bt good memories also..at least v still enjoyed it

han cheng said...

mozana lol...i couldn't even remember its name. just remember it sucks! lol.

rujia said...

my god..i forever wont forget its name ok...so disappointed......haha~~~
yaya..enjoy enjoy~~ miss the sunrise n underwater so much

Post a Comment