chong


ok hi to members of this blog, got invited by byin to join this blog. first and foremost, my most recent pic at kawah putih, bandung, indonesia. for those who has forgotten where and what i'm studying right now...this is my biodata. chong wei hern... currently under jpa scholarship doing medic in university gadjah mada, yogyakarta, indonesia. still in my first year. my life now is pretty much about studying, memorising and learning medical skills. it's pretty hectic but i enjoy it a lot. my free time is normally after exam and that's when i completely release my inner self.

2 comments:

eStheR said...

got go to any places to play?bali near ur place mar?

hee-rn chong said...

bandung lor...it's a nice place. a lot of factory outlets to shop at. and that got the 火山坑 that has very beautiful scenery that u can't find in malaysia. bali far from my place la. it's not near...might go with friends some day. what about u>enjoying ur self in png

Post a Comment