2nd Updates

cukup enak rasa tomyam tu.. and rejuvenating fresh melon juice..


1 set lunch: Roasted Chicken Rice and stir-fried Vege with gravy. RM14.90 (tax included)
Taste so good.. frm Black Canyon Cafe
--New haircut--



Went to Kuantan again. bought a T-shirt only... beh ki la shopping here. only bought a shirt. Kuantan is just like A/S. Not much entertainment and leisure. Sienz....

Then i went for a haircut. This was an unforgettable experience..
I told the gal that i want a haircut. She asked me want to wash hair or not. and I agreed. While waiting for the barber, that gal washed my hair 1st. She massaged my head while washing. Ok lo..

Then, she asked me to sit while do not lean against the chair. Ok lo. then she massaged my shoulder, neck. Still OK lo. Meanwhile, i noticed that she started to massage my back, further by massaging my waist!! That time i got something flashed in my mind: Is this saloon also provide special 'service'? Gosh..! that time i really did have 生理反应, since she massaged that part near my waist..!! Crap!!

Next she said it's time to wash my hair. As the adv. stated, you'll get a facial cleansing for free if you washed your hair. But i did not know about this (I asked my friend and realized..). She asked me to close my eyes. Ok lo. She asked me whether i need her help to shave my beard. Oh Goshh...!! Again, i guessed this shop provides special 'service'. Once again, the biological response.. ehem~ I wait until she finished the washing and cleansing. Finally, done my haircut and I asked my friend. They also curious why i got the massage since there's not stated that massaging is included. I was teased for 'awarding' the massage. o.0

After that, we had our lunch here. The Black Canyon Cafe. Heard it b4? I tried this for the 1st time. Surprisingly, it was appetizing and delicious at a reasonable price. Especially the tomyam soup. sour enough and stimulates my every taste buds. ^^ the chicken with special sauce harmonise with the stir-fried vege and the Rice. Finally ends up with a refreshing melon juice. Wow~!

Posted by,
Yousuke

4 comments:

hee-rn chong said...

holy crap! 生理反应指的是erection 吧! haha. ok ok it's normal. btw since when cut hair provide services that massage until waist one? i think urs is the first case i've ever heard. do u wanna go back there again for a second haircut lol>

Yousuke Matsumoto said...

i don't know... tat time i really worry la. thinking of there are still several customers in d saloon and it won't happen wat i expected...

han cheng said...

lol. did she notice your erection? lmao, that must be very embarrasing! btw, you look thinner leh.

Yousuke Matsumoto said...

i did not lean against the chair, and i wore jeans la tat day... thin? tat the shooting angle has mesmerized you i think. haha.. thx ur 'compliments'

Post a Comment