YOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er..why this place so dead one..

oklah..let me shout a lil here..

IT'S EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEERRRRR BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

one week holiday only,BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!I NEED MORE FUN!!! :D :D!!!

yes you're right,you're reading a post by one crazy girl..

don't believe?nah..

don't you guys ever dare to forward this photo to other sites..i still wanna find a bf one.lol.. :P

how's everyone going?that's gonna be my usual question in this blog already.hehe.

i'm gonna apologize to mr hung first for not able to help him in doing the camera review..

mr..really busy lah that time..
when you ask me to check,
i was busy rushing for my work..
so paiseh first lo here.
now i can barely remember what you write already that day.
hehe.

now i can finally spend some time catching up with friends.so if there's any news,gossips,dramas or even secrets,don't hesitate to find me,i wanna listen or pat.hehehe.. :D

oklah,i wanna go have more fun already cuz there'll be no any holidays until the end of first sem.hohoho.

3 comments:

volverine said...

haha.... Do post here la if you find any camera that nice to use one and cheap d... better if below RM1000 lo... haha...Btw u really need some break so that u won't get "siao siao" liao.... Eappy HOliday=)

volverine said...

One more things... Invite me to your Blog la... volverine.gee@gmail.com... add me also in msn volverine_gee@hotmail.com

eStheR said...

pipu pipu~~
i m coming....
hey hey hey..will be active again after my final exammmmmzzz....
peeweett...wiill enter forest again,for my field work...waiting eagerly for it

Post a Comment