Boys & gals ~ HELP needed : Cameras!!



Long story short, I got a camera  from lelong.com.my. Got the camera but turned out to be a clumsy piece of shit. By the way it's misplaced and god knows where it is. Wanna get a new camera.

And Paulene just broached the topic on getting a camera.


Camera in my mind would be Canon Powershot SD1100IS/Canon Ixus 80IS(in Malaysia)





the BLUE one would be my first choice
 It's near 1k in Malaysia. But only Rm600+ tops in US. Definitely a steal. The downside would be the warranty as it's only applicable within the States if you get it there.


DSLR would be too complicated. Compact digital would definitely be easier.


And the help requested if IF YOU'RE ANY KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER ON CAMERAS, WHERE TO GET THEM, OPINIONS care to let me know ya ! :P

5 comments:

volverine said...

Do tell too if u know how to get a cheap camera
haha=)
I also want to buy for me.. think my choice would b Canon Ixus hehhe

2 philosophical 4 my age said...

Prob i'm asking kheyjunn to get back for me from the states lo. You get it when you're there la. My choice so far would be Ixus 90IS (not Ixus 80Is liao) hehe

rujia said...

i think u can get cheaper price in sg. wang lowyat..

oh ya, if interested to buy online again, below r thread from lowyat forum, 80is RM720, 90is RM1030

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/942511
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/800673
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/917422

try to deal it COD to avoid any accident again~~
kesiannya...your money just gone like that ah?!

2 philosophical 4 my age said...

haha. cam lost = money lost la!!

Herm 90IS for Rm1030 for Mas price considered cheap la. but still US around 600Rm, 600+ tops. Think will get it there la. easy pie! But i'll just check out d site n c ..

volverine said...

ei... really that cheap bo?? if that so then i would get it in the states d lo...

how u check the price d??

Post a Comment